Every business establishment understands the significance of customers and the importance of marketing in business. But how can businesses maximize their marketing potentials and strategies to attract as many customers as possible, increase sales continually, and achieve their business goals and visions?
The internet and social media are remarkable places for any business with the vision to succeed to leverage. But often times, the reason why businesses don’t achieve as much as we expect, despite the efforts we put in and the sacrifices we make, is that they not leveraging these platforms rightly.
On Becoming a Wolf in Your Business is an invaluable book that exposes certain secrets in business marketing and highlights some unique ways and strategies than have the potential to make any business more successful. In this book, you will learn:
1. How you can successfully market and sell on Facebook without running Ads.
2. Discover the four factors necessary to grow your business and popularity and sell your products or services on Instagram. You will also learn the need to leverage the Instagram Explore page and how you can successfully do that.
3. Why you should partner with popular brands and influencers, and the kind of impact they can make on your business.
4. Why video content should be a major part of your advertising skills and why you should build your brand on YouTube.
5. Discover why you need to make use of Google ads, as well as social media ads, to maximize your marketing success.
6. How to rightly run Ads on Facebook/Instagram to get the most of it.
7. Some other marketing skills even more effective than social media marketing, which you may not know of, and which can grow your business very fast.
8. You will understand why the big brands and entrepreneurs sponsor events, especially the big ones, as well as give to charities and to their community at large.
9. You will discover the need to start leveraging your customers’ data and how you can use then to increase sales in your business.
10. Learn how to leverage marketing in the most creative ways.
Author: Jeremiah Jefferson
File Size: 191 KB
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: March 5, 2020
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled